Monday, March 2, 2015

Assignment1: Hello my classmates

Hello everyone my name is Coco.  I study in National Taipei University of Business. And I major in Public Finance and Tax Administration. I am interested in Exercising like volleyball, because it can make me relax and enjoy the every ball game. Besides exercising, I also like to read in the library. Reading can train up my patience and broaden my horizons, so I think it is very important and I like it.
All of the above-mentioned things are my simple introduction. If you have any question, please leave your message , I will answer you as soon as possible. Thank you for your visiting and have a good day.

10 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, your presentation in the class impressed me. Hope you enjoy this semester.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you,too.
      It's my first time to introduce myself in English. So I'm very nervous.
      I hope that I'll give a good presentation next time.
      Have a good day and I also hope you enjoy this semester.

      Delete
  2. Hi Hi,I'm Tiffany.

    Your post is so fantastic and well-informed who are you.

    Thank you for your interesting oral introdiction,CoCo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell you more about me if you want to know.
      You're my good friend and we'll enjoy this semester.

      Delete
  3. Hello, I'm Lily. Nice to meet you! The story about your nickname was really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you,too.
      Thank you for leaving a message to me.

      Delete
  4. 1. Yes, the way you introduced your nickname left an impression on me too.
    2. Good to know you enjoy reading in the library, Coco. Must have read quite a lot of books so far.
    3. About this post, the second sentence is redundant. You can delete it, because you mentioned you are studying in NTUB now. Then, no need to say you're a student again. That's so called word economy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sally.
      It's my pleasure to go to your class. You are a good teacher. I hope that I'll learn a lot from you.

      Delete